This lemon herb chicken is an easy and delicious dish to make using fresh Italian herbs and citrus lemon baked all in one pan! The herbs are extra fresh and full of flavor when picked straight from your garden. Pair it with a side of lemon pasta for a bright and flavorful summer dish.
Lemon Herb Chicken
This lemon herb chicken is an easy and delicious dish to make using fresh Italian herbs and citrus lemon baked all in one pan!
- 4 Chicken Breasts skinless
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Basil chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Thyme chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon sliced
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Meanwhile, season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, parsley, basil, thyme, rosemary, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Pour the chicken broth over the chicken breasts. Scoop the lemon herb mixture over each chicken breast to cover. Place 1-2 lemon slices over each chicken breast.
- Place the oven-safe skillet into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Serve immediately, garnished with additional fresh herbs, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!