Looking for a quick and easy pasta dish that’s bursting with fresh and tangy flavors? Look no further than lemon ricotta fettuccine! This simple recipe combines classic pasta ingredients with a twist of lemon and creamy ricotta cheese to create a dish that’s both satisfying and refreshing. The dish is finished off with a generous sprinkle of freshly grated pecorino cheese, lemon zest and chopped parsley, which add a deliciously savory and fresh flavor to the pasta. Whether you’re in need of a weeknight dinner solution or a new addition to your pasta recipe collection, lemon ricotta fettuccine is sure to hit the spot. So grab your ingredients and get ready to whip up a mouth-watering plate of lemon ricotta fettuccine!
Lemon Ricotta Fettuccine
Lemon ricotta fettuccine is a refreshing twist on classic pasta dishes and is sure to be a hit with anyone who loves tangy and creamy flavors.
- 1 lb. Fettuccine
- 16 oz. Fresh Ricotta
- 1 cup Pecorino Cheese grated
- 1/2 Lemon
- handful Parsley chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add the fettuccine and cook as per the package instructions, until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water and then drain the pasta.
- Meanwhile, add the ricotta, pecorino cheese, zest of half a lemon, a tablespoon of chopped parsley, salt and black pepper to a large skillet or bowl and stir until well combined.
- Once the fettuccine is drained, add ½ cup pasta water to the sauce and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add the fettuccine to the sauce skillet and continue to stir until the pasta is well coated. Add more pasta water as needed for a smooth and creamy sauce.
- Garnish with pecorino cheese,parlsey and a little bit of lemon zest and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!