Mushroom Salad Recipe
Hello Everyone! It is time for another simple recipe, my mushroom salad. I made this mushroom salad recipe at the lunch I did at the Brighton Bar and it was a hit. I had people asking me for the recipe, so here it is! All you need are a few ingredients. Click on the video below to watch this recipe or scroll down to see the written recipe.
- 3-4 cups Sno-white mushrooms, golf sized
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced and chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped with stems removed
- juice of 4-5 lemons, save the lemon peels
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste